If you’re struggling with gift ideas this Holiday season, I've got you covered.
Today, I am sharing my Holiday Beauty Gift guide with you – great for all the ladies in your life, to treat yo’self with, or to subtly and casually share with your significant other (wink, wink).
Some of these items/products/services are personal faves that I own and love and some are on my Xmas wish list.
And, if you’re looking to give the cherished gift of pampering this Holiday season, check out my local gift guide below. It includes beauty, hair, nails, spa, and lifestyle services - all of which are local, make great gifts, and many are on the LH Hook-Up card. So, be sure to check out them out, support local, and take advantage of these great deals this Holiday season! And if you still need your 2020 Hook-Up card, score one here!
All products and local services are linked for your convenience.
Hope you enjoy and happy gifting!
1. DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads – love these! Great for exfoliating and keeping your skin fresh.
2. SLIP Large Slipsilk Scrunchies – I love using scrunchies, especially at night-time for sleep. These are easy on your hair and less damaging that regular hair ties.
3. DRUNK ELEPHANT Virgin Marula Oil Antioxidant Face Oil – I love this product. My skin tends to get really dry in the winter, especially when I use retinol cream at night. This oil really hydrates my skin and prevents dryness.
4. SLIP Silk Pillowcase – I’ve been using a silk pillowcase for a few months now. I’ve noticed that my hair doesn’t get as unruly and frizzy and I can go longer between washes. Also, these pillowcases are soft on your skin which makes me feel like I’m preventing wrinkles!
5. DRUNK ELEPHANT C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serum – I’ve been using this product for a while now and it really brightens your skin! I couldn’t recommend vitamin C serums (this product!) more. It works wonders for brightening and evening out skin tone.
6. CHARLOTTE TILBURY The Gift of Pillow Talk Lips – I just bought this lip set and I’m OBSESSED. The color and formula is amazing. This is my new go-to nude lipstick shade, forever and always.
7. BEAUTYBIO GloPro Microneedling Regeneration Tool – More recently, I’ve read a lot on microneedling and how it really helps boost collagen. At this point, I’ll try anything! This tool is a bit on the pricier side, but it has great reviews. On my wish list!
8. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask – I love this sleeping lip mask, it’s super hydrating. I use it every night before bed. Plus, this limited edition ‘mint chocolate chip’ flavor is perfect for the Holiday season.
9. BEAUTYBIO Bright Eyes Sleep Set – I’ve been eyeing these eye masks for a while (all puns intended) and have yet to try them. On my list!
10. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Shimmer Down Pigment in the color Platinum – Use this highlighter on the inner corners of your eyes to really brighten your eyes and make the whites of your eyes pop. This is one of my all time favorite makeup tips/tricks. And, at this price point, you can’t go wrong.
11. BEIS The Cosmetic Bag – love this cosmetic bag. On my list!
12. DRUNK ELEPHANT T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial Mask – I love, love, love this mask. It makes my skin look SO clear and makes it feel baby soft.
13. IGK Antisocial Overnight Bond-Building Dry Hair Mask – I’ve been working really hard this year on getting my hair to healthy place. The heat I apply using various tools really causes a lot of damage. I love this hair mask as it has really helped restore my dry, damaged locks.
14. neuLASH Lash Enhancing Serum – I am all about lash serums to help grow my eyelashes. On my wish list!
1. IM BEAUTY – pick up all your beauty stocking stuffers here. They have so many unique beauty, skincare, and hair care products.
2. ACUWORX Acupuncture – give the gift of health and well-being with acupuncture services at Acuworx - $90 per customized treatment.
3. ATTAIN MED SPA – I am all about gifting spa services. For me, these are the best gifts ever. Attain Med Spa is a physician owned, lux medspa specializing in the most incredible skincare treatments. Check out their services. With your LH Hook-Up, you get 15% off All Services, PLUS Additional 10% Off of Current Promotions.
4. EC BEAUTY STUDIO – Again, you can’t go wrong with gifting a facial or lash extension session. EC Beauty Studio and Spa offers renewing face and body treatments, makeup services, lash extensions, & more - 10% off any service over $60.
5. 718 BEAUTY BAR – You also can’t go wrong with gifting a mani/pedi! With your LH Hook-Up, gel manicures and classic pedicures are only $45 any day of the week.
6. IV REVOLUTION – Looking for an out of the box, super unique experience to gift this Holiday season? Check out IV Revolution - 20% Off Beauty IV + free B12 shot with the service.
7. CRYOCENTRAL – Another very unique, but very cool Holiday gift idea! 10% off services.
8. SALON GATTO – offering gifts that sleigh this Holiday season! Buy 3 Oribe Products get the 3rd at 20% off + Holiday Gift Card Deals ($160 for $150, $325 for $300 & $550 for $500).
9. BLO-IT-OUT LOUNGE – who doesn’t like a little pampering sesh during the crazed Holiday season? I know I do! Blowouts are the perfect Holiday gift for the season of parties where you get fancy! With your LH Hookup, you get 5% Off a 3-Pack of Blow-Outs, Keratin Smoothing Treatments, & Spray Tanning.
10. HOBOKEN WOMEN’S WELLNESS – Another great pampering Holiday gift idea to help unwind and de-stress after the busy Holiday season. With your LH Hookup, Hot Stone & Aromatherapy Enhancements are complimentary with any full price session 60 min or over.
11. THE V SPOT NAIL SPA – Give the gift of nail art! This is right up my alley. 10% Off Individual Services on Thursdays (single service only).
12. SW3AT SAUNA STUDIO – a super warm, de-stressing sauna experience is also a great, unique Holiday gift idea. Perfect for the cold winter months when Vitamin-D is at an all time low. Sw3at Sauna offers 10% off with LH Hookup.
13. THE GREEN ROOM – 15% off. The Green Room has CBD infused beauty products which make perfect stocking stuffers for the CBD, beauty loving ladies (or gentlemen!) in your life.
14. SOJO SPA – a little oasis in the middle of NJ. You can't lose when gifting a SoJo membership - $250 for Gold Membership (normally $295/month); $350 for Platinum Membership (normally $395 per month)
Amanda is LH's Fashion and Beauty Editor!
She's wifey to her supportive hubs and a SAHM to busy twin boys. Amanda is a makeup artist (available for bridal & events!) and the secretary for Wish Upon a Wedding NY, a non-profit organization granting wedding "wishes" to couples facing terminal illness. For beauty questions or to book Amanda to look fab, email her at email@example.com!