Ok guys, we made it!
Winter is finally over and spring is officially here, so it’s time to shed some of those layers and trade in our pale, pasty limbs for a safe, halthy, and radiant glow. I crave it come spring!
Today, I’m sharing a few of my favorite (and cult fave) bronzing & self-tanning products all of which will give your skin a natural looking, sun-kissed glow perfect for Spring.
I also wanted to give some love to a few local airbrush spray tanning spots which I’ll be hitting up all spring and summer long. BONUS - they’re all on the LH Hook-Up, so be sure to check them out! For more on my local tanning experiences, check out this post.
Finally, my PSA for the day – a friendly reminder to make your annual skin exam. If you’re looking for someone local be sure to go see Jessica Kaylor at Schweiger Dermatology located at 2 Hudson Place in Hoboken. I’ve been going to her for years and I can’t say enough good things about her and she’s currently taking new clients. You can find her on IG @the.skin.guru. Feel free to DM her with any questions!
1. IT COSMETICS Your Skin but Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+. My all-time favorite CC cream. I use it year round, but especially love it this time of year, because it has SPF 50. It also provides the perfect coverage without being too heavy.
2. LAURA MERCIER Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 has been a cult fave for years. I’m currently deciding between this and the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue (#3) for those spring/summer days.
3. BAREMINERALS Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Allure’s Best of Beauty 2018 Winner. On my list to try! I’ve heard really great things.
4. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer. My current fave bronzer. It’s great for warming up the face, contouring the face, and makes a great eyeshadow! It also smells like chocolate so win, win all around.
5. MAC POWDER BLUSH in Trace Gold. I just bought this blush and to say that I’m obsessed is an understatement. I’ve been using it as an eyeshadow vs. a blush like it suggests and the color is AMAZINGLY perfect on the eye for this season. It has just the right amount of glow without being too shimmery making it the perfect daytime shadow.
6. L’OREAL PARIS Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion. I’ve been using this bronzing lotion for so many years and I love it. To prevent streaking, I recommend mixing it in with your body lotion and then applying it to your skin.
7. TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops. The Tan Luxe line has been all the rage lately, especially the Face Illuminating Self-Tan Drops. It’s on my list to try!
8. ST. TROPEZ TANNING ESSENTIALS Self Tan Express Bronzing Mist. Cult fave. I have yet to try it but it’s on my list!
9. COOLA Sunless Tan Dry Body Oil Mist. Coola sent me this Sunless Tan Dry Body Oil Mist last spring and I immediately became obsessed! It is, by far, my favorite self-tanning oil mist. It is mess-free (I apply it in the shower). It dries SO fast. It has never stained my clothes and it gives me the most perfect glowing tan. I use it on my face as well and I’ve never gotten any breakouts. Plus, it’s a clean product line! Their SPF mists are amazing as well. Will definitely be buying this again and again.
Beyond Bronze Mobile Tanning - $60 In-Home Women’s Rapid Tan with your LH Hook-Up Card
Tre Chique - $35 Spray Tans (New Clients Only) with your LH Hook-Up Card
Glow + Co - $45 In-Home Spray Tans with your LH Hook-Up Card
Blo-It-Out Lounge - 10% off 3-Pack Airbrush Spray Tanning with your LH Hook-Up Card
Amanda is LH's Total Beauty Mama and talks all things fashion and beauty! She's wifey to her supportive hubs and a SAHM to busy twin boys. Amanda is a makeup artist (available for bridal & events!) and the secretary for Wish Upon a Wedding NY, a non-profit organization granting wedding "wishes" to couples facing terminal illness. For beauty questions or to book Amanda to look fab, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org!