Here at Little Hoboken, we like to showcase great people who do great things. Today, we are highlighting an amazing local company, The Hoboken Mary. While a Bloody Mary is amazing to drink (there's a spicy recipe below for you just in time for the weekend!), you can also cook with it! Here are a few great recipe you’ll love adding to your weekly rotation (and perfect for the Superbowl!).
Bloody Mary Chicken Wings
Time: 1 hour prep, 2 hours total
3 lbs chicken wings
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
1 jar Hoboken Mary's Bloody Mary Sauce
2/3 cup vodka
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. In a large bowl, drizzle wings with oil. Season with celery salt and black pepper and set aside.
3. Pour jar of Hoboken Mary's bloody Mary mixture over wings until they are fully submerged, reserving some to reduce. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
4. When an hour has passed, remove wings from the bowl with tongs and place on a large baking sheet. Roast 45 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
5. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, add reserved marinade. Bring to a simmer and cover until reduced by half.
6. When wings are ready, brush them with the thickened sauce and broil on high for 3-5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Adapted from: delish.com
Mary's Pitcher of Bloody Mary's
Servings: 1 pitcher
3 limes, juiced
1/2 jar Hoboken Mary's Bloody Mary Sauce
2-3oz. vodka, chilled in the freezer
Ice, for serving
Celery stalk, for serving
Cucumber spears, for serving
Green onions, for serving
1. Combine the lime juice with the bloody Mary sauce and vodka in a pitcher.
2. Divide the mixture among 3 tall, chilled glasses filled with ice. Fill the glasses with the Bloody Mary mix, stick in the celery and cucumber and garnish with the cilantro. Give the Bloody Mary a good stir and serve. Enjoy!
Adapted from: foodnetwork.com
The Hoboken Mary's Mussels
Time: 25 minutes
2 Dozen Mussels
1/2 jar of Hoboken Mary's Bloody Mary Sauce
1. In saucepan, add Mussels and Hoboken Mary. Cover and cook medium-high heat for 25 minutes.
2. Remove and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Recipe from: thehobokenmary.com
Julie is a stay-at-home mom of two girls and with a passion for all things food. She loves growing, cooking, and, of course, eating food! She started meal planning years ago to stay organized and eliminate food (and money!) waste and started sharing it on her own blog, Season Generously.