1. I represented NY in golf at the US Youth Games when I was 15 and came in 3rd place.
2. I'm an excellent baker, but dislike most baked goods.
3. I'm 25% Slovak.
4. I met my husband in college, but we didn't date until after.
5. I am ambidextrous when it comes to most sports, but I cannot write or eat with my right hand.
6. I LOVE country music, especially Toby Keith.
7. My favorite Hoboken restaurant is Sorellina. I even held my son's christening lunch there.
8. I am a Sagittarius.
9. My go-to karaoke songs are Friends in Low Places or anything by Lil' Kim.
10. My favorite food is tacos. I could eat them everyday. I once ate 11.
11. I love reading and am a Young Lion at NYPL.
12. I am very superstitious and probably saved hundreds of lives due to my precautions.
13. I love animals so much that I refuse to watch any movie with an animal in it because they always end up being sad.
14. My favorite movie is Almost Famous and I can quote most of it.
15. In college, I was Steward and VP of Recruitment for my sorority, Alpha Phi.
16. My favorite cocktail is vodka lemonade.
17. I have gone to Bar Harbor, ME every summer for the past 9 years.
18. I have to listen to music when eating, because if I don't and someone makes a noise with their mouth, I won't be able to stop laughing.
19. I love flat whites and City of Saints makes them the best.
20. My favorite nail polish color is Jelly Apple by Essie and they recently discontinued it. I don't know what to do.
21. I love my golden retriever, Charley, so much we share a pillow at night -- and he has his own instagram account.
22. I worked at Carnegie Hall and Juilliard despite not being able to sing or play a musical instrument.
23. I always play 22 in roulette for my favorite athlete of all time, Emmitt Smith.
24. I am an adventurous eater and will try anything. It is my pet peeve when people are picky eaters or squeamish about things that are foreign to them.
25. My drawers are meticulously organized by KonMari method.
Photo Credit: www.lehighalphaphi.com