1. I was 12 years old the first time I saw Rocky. It's been my favorite movie ever since.
2. Six years ago, I lived in Costa Rica for 2 months and was offered a job teaching yoga. The only reason I moved back to the states was because I wouldn’t put my two 100 lb. dogs on a plane.
3. I was on match.com for 2 weeks before I met Drew. I deleted my profile on the way home from our first date.
4. I’m obsessed with sea turtles and have traveled to multiple countries just to try to swim with them and have yet to be successful.
5. I was positive that our son Cash was a redhead before he was even born.
6. One of my great friends, Rolando Amorim (google him!) is an amazing personal trainer. He took me under his wing when I was 98 lbs. and had never even lifted a dumbbell. After months of training, I stepped on stage at New England Naturals and placed 2nd overall and 1st for best poser. By seeing potential in me that I didn’t even know I had, he forever changed the course of my life. I often wonder if I would be sitting behind a desk working in Public Relations and miserable if it wasn’t for him.
7. 3 out of 10 of my favorite restaurants are in Cabo San Lucas.
8. I was getting a tattoo in Nosara, Costa Rica and the power kept going out. There was crazy storm going on and we weren’t sure he was going to be able to finish before I was scheduled to fly home the next morning.
9. I’ve been a vegetarian/vegan for over 23 years.
10. I love Halloween. (see pic)
11. I hum All. The. Time.
12. I lose things…a lot.
13. I’m NEVER late.
14. I became obsessed with Louis Armstrong when I was in 4th grade and love him to this day.
15. When I was a kid, I used to want to be Mary Lou Retton. I wore the same American flag leotard she did until it was falling apart.
16. I got in a really bad car accident when a tractor trailer rear ended me. After physical therapy, chiropractic care, and epidural injections that never worked, I turned to yoga and my love for the practice was born.
17. I love skydiving. (see pic)
18. I hate roasted red peppers and sun-dried tomatoes.
19. I’m terrified of hospitals. It took 3 nurses to get me back into the elevator after I tried to run out of the hospital in full labor. I don't know where I thought I was going, but like Forrest Gump, “I WAS RUNNNNNING!”
20. I’m wicked competitive and equally stubborn.
21. I say “wicked” a wicked lot.
22. I’ve never met a skinny margarita I didn't like (even trainers cheat).
23. I love board games. I highly recommend “What do you Meme?”
24. One of my bucket list items is to be a contestant on The Amazing Race, but I have a terrible sense of direction.
25. When I was a kid, I was embarrassed of my middle name Re (pronounced Ray). Now I love it.