1. I have lived in 5 apartments in Hoboken over the last 10 years. I'm done moving, I swear.
2. Despite having moved so many times, I am awful at interior decorating/designing/etc. I don't enjoy any of it.
3. I tore my ACL dancing at a wedding. (Doing a fake double dutch jump rope move, if you really wanted to know).
4. I love Country music. LOVE.
5. Yet I know every single word to Salt N Pepa's Shoop and many other throwback rap songs.
6. My husband I got married on New Year's Eve. We had a ball drop and cannons shooting confetti at midnight. It was a blast.
7. I will watch My Cousin Vinny any time it is on TV.
8. The ocean is my happy place, no matter what time of year.
9. Spin class is my second happy place.
10. I am a divorce lawyer but also a hopeless romantic. I cry during all cheesy movies starring Reese Witherspoon, Kate Hudson, and Katherine Heigl.
11. I won "best personality" at the New Jersey Little Miss Pageant of 1987. I told the judges I wanted to be a clown when I grew up.
12. I have a drawer of printed emails and cards from happy clients. I read them when I need a reminder about why I do what I do for a living.
13. I've never tried soda. Not coke, not pepsi, not root beer, not sprite. Not for any reason, but it didn't appeal to me a a kid and still doesn't.
14. I am the true definition of a Pisces. This is both a good and bad thing.
15. I celebrated most of my life's favorite moments in our square mile city: I met my husband in Hoboken, I was living in Hoboken when I passed the bar exam, I got engaged in Hoboken, and Hoboken is the first (and only) home my two-year-old daughter knows.
16. I am still friends with many of my friends from Kindergarten.
17. Despite being a proud University of Delaware alum, I cannot refer to myself as a Fighting Blue Hen without cracking a smile.
18. Law & Order SVU is my guilty pleasure.
19. I lived in Newark (Delaware) during college and then in Newark (New Jersey) during law school.
20. I am allergic to shellfish.
21. At any given moment, I have 2-3 'to do' lists going. And I write things down that I've already done, just so I can cross them off.
22. I used to horseback ride as a kid. A few years ago, I took it up again as a hobby and found it to be incredibly therapeutic.
23. My life may be a mess at times, but I make my bed every single morning.
24. My two year old is my boss. And I'm ok with that.
25. I love to host. Brunch. Cocktails. Dinner. Playdates. All of the above.