1. I'm addicted to chap stick. I have that sh*t everywhere. Every pocket of every coat. My car. My desk. Everywhere. And I put it on during sessions. #noshame
2. Very rarely do my socks actually match.
3. In 2013, I was inducted to my high school's Sports Hall of Fame.
4. I had braces twice. Senior year of high school and senior year of college.
5. I'm typically reading 2-3 books at one time. All non-fiction and related to my career or parenthood and I love it. Right now I'm reading Peaceful Parents, Happy Siblings...Grit...Mindful Work: How Meditation is Changing Business From the Inside Out
6. I was bit by a dog as a child and it required 10 stitches in my face. #ilovecats
7. I've been cliff jumping in the islands off the coast of Greece.
8. I love to snowboard.
9. I have 2 older brothers and was a major tomboy growing up...still a tomboy at heart.
10. I lived in Italy for 6 months during college and interned for a psychologist in Milan helping ex-patriates adjust to life in Italy.
11. I got a tattoo when I was 16 years old using a fake ID.
12. Popcorn is my favorite nighttime snack - I make it the old school way in a pot like my mom did when I was a kid.
13. If I could, I would only use plates with the dividers so none of the food on my plate would touch each other. The flavors get mixed and everything ends up tasting the same.
14. I believe in Karma.
15. I hate kale.
16. My husband predicted we would have 2 sons and we welcomed our 2nd baby boy, Julian, in July 2017.
17. I'm writing a book for first-time parents to help their relationship thrive during the transition to parenthood. Hoping to be done by the end of 2018 🙏
18. I get so excited about new clothes that I leave the tags on for months waiting for THE PERFECT time to wear them.
19. I am notorious for putting items in my shopping cart online but never actually placing the order.
20. I had my first kiss in a baseball field dugout at sleep-away camp. So cliche, lol
21. My middle name is Starr.
22. I love grapefruit and dark chocolate. Not together though.
23. I love to travel.
24. Every time I see my grandma I tell her she looks "snazzy" to make her laugh.
25. I met my husband at a party while we were in college at Penn State.