We first spotted Happy Box Store boxes in Hudson Paperie and had to know more about this adorable Hoboken-made gift option! Next, we spotted them in Noellery and on our friend, Hoboken Girl's site and made sure we met with the creators asap!
Happy Box Store is the brainchild of sisters and Hoboken residents, Hannah and Ariel Redmond. They unofficially started their business in high school when they would make friends "Breakup Boxes" complete with chocolate and teen magazines!
Once they became busy working professionals (Hannah is Director of Strategy for a digital marketing agency and Ariel is an Associate Creative Director an ad agency), we realized there was a need for an easy and seamless way to send unique, custom gifts in a streamlined way. And so, Happy Box Store was born! These modern day gift baskets are beautifully thought through curated gifts for all of life's' occasions.
They currently have boxes available for many occasions, such as:
- Engagement Box
- Bridesmaid Proposal Box (custom options available)
- Birthday Box
- Baby Bump Box
- Housewarming Box
- Hangover Box
- Breakup Box
- Werk It Box
- Puppy Mom Box (coming this week on the site)
- Jetsetter Box (coming this week on the site)
- Holiday Box (coming this week on the site)
And we have a Baby Bump Box available for you or someone you know who is expecting!!
1. Follow @littlehoboken on Instagram
2. Like the post on LITTLE HOBOKEN'S Instagram
3. Follow @happy_box_store on Instagram
4. Tag a friend who would love to win this!
**BONUS ENTRY! Tell us a fun box you'd love to see Hannah and Ariel create!!!